Popsocket - "Snowflakes Everywhere"
What Are PopSockets Used For?
A PopSocket is primarily used as a stand and as a grip for your mobile device. The little accessory is actually really handy for taking selfies, watching videos, and even for texting.
- Easily swap the top to change your style.
- Functions as a convenient stand so you can watch videos on the fly
- Easily remove the top to wirelessly charge your phone.
- Allows for hands-free use with the PopMounts. Compatible with all mounts sold today.
- Works with anything with a smooth hard plastic case; Will not stick to silicone, highly textured surfaces, and many soft cases. Sticks best to smooth hard plastic cases.
Dimensions: 38.8 mm diameter x 7.7 mm H (24.3 mmH expanded)